Monday, May 21, 2012

BUTTE!

Every time I go to Butte I feel like I get to share more pieces of my life there with Cody and Brooklyn.  One of the very best parts of not returning to work is getting back to Butte much more often. I appreciate so much the ability to spend more time with my parents and my great friends who still live in Butte. This time we have a balance of planned activities and free time. I'm not one who loves to "go, go, go". Plus, when you have a little one, it's nice to just be at the home base relaxing. Brooklyn, Grandma P, and I will get to spend time with my girlfriends at Tahya's house. I'm anxious to catch up with the girls and their little ones and moms. It will be a little high school throw back. Cody and I are going to the Dynamic Dance & Tumbling show while Papa Sid watches B. This will be his first time seeing a show and God knows I speak endlessly about the studio. It was such a giant part of my life and I love that he's going to see what Krista does and how excellent her kids are. B and I will join Grandma P's "Restaurant Hoppers" group lunch so she can show off her grandbaby! We will also get to catch (pun intended) one or two of Butte Central's softball games which Papa Sid coaches. I <3 BUTTE!

Here are some other "must do's" while I'm in town this week:
  1. Bbq on my parents' patio (the weather may inhibit this desire, but it's still on my list)
  2. Check out the new Quarry Brewing location
  3. Visit Headframe Spirits (yep, there's a pattern)
  4. Workout with Tahya at least twice
  5. Get a manicure with Krista and hit up Twisted Sisters (the CUTEST little boutique in Butte)
  6. Introduce Brooklyn to Elizabeth
If the weather was going to be better, this list would be much larger. But, it's supposed to rain so the rest will be improvised!

XOXO

Wendy

4 comments:

  1. I love Twisted! That place could bankrupt me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know "Papa Sid" coached BC girls...awesome!!! Have fun in Butte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed - there was no eating on your list...!!! Mine usally includes a Wop Chop from the Freeway and Spuds-n-Cheese from El Taco. Oh, and don't forget the pasties to go! LOL - okay, I guess I better go eat breakfast now :) - Erin

    ReplyDelete