Sunday, October 14, 2012

Little Lady

This week I'll be prepping for B's 1st birthday party. We thought about how big we wanted it and decided this first one will be family only. With just our immediate families there will be 20+ attending. Whoa. That's plenty!

Cody and I chose Ladybugs as the theme because we have always called Brooklyn "Little Lady" and we thought it fit just right.  Trust me when I say this will be a pretty simple party. I have seen lots of really cool and elaborate 1st birthday parties but I just don't think that's us. At times I feel like I'm not a good mom because we are doing such a low key party, but I think it will be perfect.  As long as our little girl is surrounded by the people that love her most all will be right, right?















XOXO

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment