Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Doing It

I'm doing it. Many of my dear friends blog and ROCK at it. They've been encouraging me to jump into the blogosphere as well. Here I am...jumping! I will be sharing my experiences as a stay at home mom to my sweet baby girl, wife to my incredible husband and Beachbody fitness coach. I hope you enjoy!

XOXO
Wendy

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/wendybankhead
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/wendybankhead
Visit my website: www.beachbodycoach.com/wendybankhead

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy you're doing this bugs; you'll be fantastic! Olive u:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy! Now I get to know what's going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, you will be so glad you did this. It is such a fun way to journal your life, and even funner to look back on!

    ReplyDelete